A few days ago I received this beautiful invitation in the mail for a shower that Brendan's mom and aunt are putting together for me. This is going to be a really nice way for me to get to know more people on Brendan's side of the family as well as close family friends around Massachusetts. I know they put a lot of care into designing these lovely invites, so I wanted to share them with you because they turned out so great! I'm looking forward to a fun shower! Thanks for putting this all together, Karen and Moira!Countdown to Nuptials!
Wedding Date: August 16, 2008
Time: 3:30 ceremony followed by reception ending at 10:00 pm
Location: Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary, 2770 Marin Ave. Berkeley, CA
Ceremony starts in the chapel at the top of the hill at the end of Marin Ave. Parking is behind the chapel. Hors d'oeuvres and drinks will follow at Founders Hall next to the chapel. The reception will follow at the bottom of the hill at Sawyer Hall.
Children are invited, and we will provide baby sitters.
Other events: Rehearsal Dinner, Friday, August 15, 5:00-9:00. All are invited for pizza and beer. Bring kids because there is a playground.
Sunday brunch get-together: Details TBA
Time: 3:30 ceremony followed by reception ending at 10:00 pm
Location: Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary, 2770 Marin Ave. Berkeley, CA
Ceremony starts in the chapel at the top of the hill at the end of Marin Ave. Parking is behind the chapel. Hors d'oeuvres and drinks will follow at Founders Hall next to the chapel. The reception will follow at the bottom of the hill at Sawyer Hall.
Children are invited, and we will provide baby sitters.
Other events: Rehearsal Dinner, Friday, August 15, 5:00-9:00. All are invited for pizza and beer. Bring kids because there is a playground.
Sunday brunch get-together: Details TBA
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Shower in Massachusetts
A few days ago I received this beautiful invitation in the mail for a shower that Brendan's mom and aunt are putting together for me. This is going to be a really nice way for me to get to know more people on Brendan's side of the family as well as close family friends around Massachusetts. I know they put a lot of care into designing these lovely invites, so I wanted to share them with you because they turned out so great! I'm looking forward to a fun shower! Thanks for putting this all together, Karen and Moira!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How was the shower? Lovely invitation. Did those Irish relatives eat you alive? JK
--Katie McEagan
Post a Comment